The first quarter Horizons of Hope newsletter of 2022 is now available to read and download! This issue features:
- Muddy Duck Dash – Visit sbtfmdd.com to learn more and register to join us April 23rd
- Voices of Hope Scholarship – Applications open April 1, check out the information on the scholarship tab on the website
- Go Gray in May – Raise awareness during the month of May
- Race for Research – Mark your calendars for Sept. 25, 2022
- Corporate/Employer Matching Gifts – Learn more about how to double your gift’s impact!
- Message from Kelly Turner, our SBTF President
Filed Under: Horizons of Hope Newsletter, Newsroom · Tagged With: 2022, horizons of hope, newsletter